At Autoekspert you can rest assured that we will honestly check your SAAB. We will carefully inspect and check your car so that even minor flaws will not escape our attention. However, we are aware that mistakes and omissions are still a human thing. However, we have found a method – we have developed a special inspection system for SAAB and other vehicles to minimize the risk of errors.
During an SAAB inspection, our specialists check several dozen designated points by conducting accurate measurements with specialized equipment. To help automate return to full use, they use not only their knowledge and experience but also some information about specific vehicles.
If, during an SAAB inspection, we gather that the vehicle requires more serious repair, we agree with the customer for a convenient date for his next visit.
We know from experience that time pressure is not conducive to thorough repairs and often costs more. That is why we rarely decide to carry out serious procedures just after an SAAB inspection.
Prior booking of an SAAB inspection gives us the opportunity to properly prepare the position and documents. In case that the customer does not respond to the time we have proposed, he may leave the car in the morning from 7:00 to 9:00 or the evening the day before.
– We will check the status of suspension components
– We will check the steering
– We will check the condition of the bearings
– We will check the condition of the V-belts.
– We will check the electrical installation
– We will check and replenish operating fluids
– We will change oil, oil filter and air filter
– We will check the air conditioning performance
– We will check the wear condition of the brake lining
– We will check the wires (fuel, water, brakes, power steering)